When I started this blog, awards were not even in my dreams… To be honest, I didn’t know much about WordPress and I was learning how to surf my way in this platform. (I still do.) I wasn’t aware of the awards. Later, I saw some of the bloggers were getting them, but again, it slipped from my thoughts. And then in a difference of few days, I get two. Second from Amelia from Mungai and the Goa Constrictor. THANK YOU so much. ☺ I am really happy that I inspired you, intrigued you and made you smile, because that is the reason why I’ve started blogging. If I didn’t have the desire that other people read my posts, it would be a journal. 😀
Since I wrote about seven amaaaazing blogs yesterday, I feel kinda silly to write about another ones today, so I’ll skip that rule and connect the two awards. You should check out the blogs I wrote about though. They are great. 🙂
So, I’m on to the rule of 7. Seven things about me. It was fun thinking about what 7 things I want to share today. Of we go…
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME YOU WISH YOU KNEW AND NOW YOU WILL:
1. I am a liar. I’ve changed my photo to me, yes, but I’ve cut my hair very similar to Beyoncé’s new haircut – but before Beyoncé. (!) So I think the number one thing is that Beyoncé is copying me. 😉 I am not blond, just to clear that out.
2. I am a leftie. Left-handed. You have probably already heard that people who write with left hand are more creative but lets see what else internet has to say about this:
Approximately 8–15% of the world’s population is left-handed.
Lefties seem to be over represented among geniuses. According to research done at St. Lawrence University in New York, there were more left-handed people with IQs over 140 than right-handed people. Considering that Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, and Benjamin Franklin were all lefties, it is hard to disagree with history.
Well, I won’t disagree. 😀 Also, I just found out that there is an International Left Handers’ Day celebrated on August 13… I don’t know where I have been living…
Although some cultures had a positive view of left-handers many considered them outcasts. There are many parts of the world where children are punished in school for using their left hand.
– The Chive
That is sad 😦 And true for generation before me.
3. I am allergic to mosquitoes. – Hence the name of the blog. I was more allergic as a child and had bigger reactions but they are still my least favorite bug. Them and earwigs. Brrrrrrrrr. No picture here.
4. I am a firm believer that what you put out in the universe comes back. If you want to attract positive things, they will come, if you open yourself for a thing you want, it will come. Maybe not always and maybe not in a form you were expecting. I have been proven right on this so many times…
5. My favorite candy is Ferrero Rocher… Oh…my…Gosh…. It is just… When I get it as a present, I don’t eat it. I cherish it. I eat one every few days, fully enjoying the taste. I have made my birthday wish clear, I want Ferrero cake.
6. I have rollerblades that don’t have a brake and I ride on them for years. And for years I have been escaping pretty unsafe situations. Now I look back and laugh at them but some of them could end up in a hospital, and once I was gambling with getting hit by a car. And still I haven’t bought brakes.
7. I didn’t know what to write for number seven so I asked my sister. She said: “You are wearing a poncho.” Yes I am. And I wear it at home AND outside. Go poncho!
And now you know. 😉