I have a case of fuzzy brain. That is what I call it. It’s when I have a strong headache for a day or two and then it gets better so I want to make up for everything that I have missed, resulting in big mess inside my head. I know I have read interesting posts, I have a loooot of accumulated ideas (what happens when I have to lay in bed with no technology)… But I don’t know what, where, how? Where to start when there is so much all of a sudden?
I didn’t forget about the award, don’t worry Justine… I just got sidetracked. 😉
So, yes, I got my first Liebster Award. Thank you so much. I am always blessed when presented with awards, but I have to be honest, I have seen others getting this award and I secretly wanted it. 😀 Now you know.
I got my award from Justine who blogs over at Eclectic Odds n Sods, which is not her only blog. I consider myself an organised woman, but she has and manages THREE blogs! That is beyond me… 🙂 Also, I like her idea of Friday Fiesta, which I have yet to join. I will, pinky promise.
Rules for the Liebster Award
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 1000 followers.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.
Ok, I did the first bunch. Now the nominations and questions. I have mixed questions from her and what she got. I tell you, I am trying. I am trying. 🙂
1. What was your favourite book as a kid?
It was “Ježeva kućica”, translate into “Hedgehog house”. We even had an audio tape I would listen over and over and over.
2. What is your favorite post you have written and why?
That is tough. I think of all my posts as my babies. 🙂 I love participating in Weekly Photo Challenges, I love sharing my crafts because I put so much work and effort into that, and I love my opinions in category column. I really don’t know. Recently maybe a poem i wrote for my birthday: https://ivymosquito.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/ivas-awesome-birthday-challenge-day-9/
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
Hihihihihihi. Channing Tatum. Maybe Ian Somerhalder. Oh, LL Coll J… Ok, I’m getting lost. 😀
4. Which country would you like to visit most and why?
Uhhhh… My heart wants to travel all over the Globe, but first – Italy.
5. Do you have a favourite comedian?
Yes. Ellen DeGeneres. Followed by Eddie Izzard, Jimmy Fallon, The Lonely Island guys… and so on. I love comedy, I love stand up and I enjoy watching talk shows with hosts being comedians. Also I went through a phase of adoring Dane Cook.
6. What was the last film you saw?
7. If you were in a beauty pageant what would your “talent” be?
8. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
To love myself and to consider time factor in my wishes. I tend to want all things at once and get impatient. So, thinking of a time variable as fluid and not set to the date is liberating.
9. What is your philosophy in life?
I think we grow entire life and like I am not the same person I was 5 years ago, I won’t be same person in five years. But thing I think that stays the same is – there is no other way than listening your heart, having a little more patience, surrounding myself with a little more positivity and kindness. Lots of love and communication. In kind places, beatiful roses grow.
10. If you came back in another life would you be a person or an animal or something else and what would it be?
I don’t want to come back. I want to stay me. But just for the fun of it, I would be a bird. With big wings, not those small birdies you feed on the corner. I would be something you see at dawn in a far away place and turns out blurry on your camera. 😉
11. Are you left or right-handed?
Leftie! And proud.
Ok, nominations. *Drum roll*
- Misifusa from Presents of Presence. She is so kind and thoughtful, I enjoy in her blog and her comments. She has been there for me in a way only us two can understand. She is a cancer survivor and takes life so positive. She is a light and I love her.
- Shetall from Shetall says. One of the people I connected early on and hit off with so much similarity in opinions… She is also so kind to me, I do not forget that. She writes beautiful poetry and stories so magical I dare you to dive in. Simply amazing.
- GirlyChristina from Lifebeinggirly. She is a crafter and a positive person. We get each other since I am too. I love her new bussines and smile that awaits when you click on her blog.
- Alienaura on Alien Aura’s Blog: It’ll Blow Your Mind. Yes, it will. Alienaura writes with no self-censoring. We would say that she has no “dlake na jeziku” which means she literary she has no hair on her tongue haha, but figuratively that she writes what she wants and how she wants it. She isn’t here to please, she is here to make a statement. I find myself commenting on a lot on her posts, even though I am a relatively new follower of hers. I am like that in real life. I express my opinions very loudly. Since I don’t write about stuff that make my voice go louder, you will probably see that side of me maybe in few posts. But it is there, a dragon in disguise. 😉
- findingmyinnercourage from Findingmyinnercourage. She is a woman who is suffering from one of the invisible diseases, chronic pain. She is taking step by step in making her journey to more understanding of her condition, both for herself and people who read her blog, she is breaking the stigma and finding new ways to help herself. I say, keep up the positivity girl! You know you have a shoulder or two here on WP when you’re feeling low.
- And I’m breaking the rules with Rima Hasan. 🙂 She is a photographer (wow), a wedding photographer (wow wow). Since I enjoy in photos so much, she brings a delight to my eyes with her stunning work. Also, she blew my fringes off with her post “400 pound burden”. You will just have to check it out.
And now I realised all of my nominees/award winners are women. Power to the women! 🙂
I was limited with number of followers, there were a few more I would like to include but they have more than 1000 followers or I have already included them in my last award. But this is perfect the way it is.