What do you do with awards? Do you put them in separate page or just in a post?
I am grateful for them (and proud) so I like to keep them in my sidebar. But, where will I put all of this?!
Because, when Alienora gives awards, she doesn’t just give a rose, she gives a bouquet and a crown, and a gown, and a carriage, and a prince… Ups, I got sidetracked. 😀
I told her I won’t accept this many awards, but there is no negotiation with her. 😛
She was definite in one thing, this one is passed along:
With this quote from the man who made it:
“Life is moments and we ride the bad ones knowing good ones will come again, and by doing so it helps us get through bad moments. I believe in moments, I cherish them.”—Shaun Gibson.
And a nomination of TEN chosen ones
– chosen from my very complex mechanism: who I didn’t gave award to yet and I think deserve it 🙂
Zee from Lifeconfusions
Ralph from Bluefish Way
Steve from Steve says
Joyce from Cookie My Lifestyle
Vic from Shards of silence
Diana from Part Time Monster
Anthea from Smart Stunning Searching
Cee Lee from Swiming in the Adult pool
Christy from Running on Sober
Tourmama616 on Playground who isn’t on WP very often but when she is, her posts are hilarious.
edit: and Justine from Eclecticoddsnsods as the 11th player.
Aaaaand now, thank you to dear Lydia who blogs at lydiadevadason.wordpress.com for the awesome Sunshine Award. She has inspired one of my future post and she doesn’t even know it. 😀
Well, since I have already spent a huge amount of time coming up with 10 people who haven’t been nominated, I’m gonna merge the two awards. So, if you want to, you can take both.
I always wanted to be sunshine. From the moment I saw that this kind of award exists, of course. Now, there is only one moreee (dramatic voice: one mooooreee) award my heart wants to receive. Or my ego? I’ll let them decide. And I won’t tell you. But it’s nice. And I want it. Ok!! Ok, I will tell you. 😀 It is something Lighthouse award and it has a beautiful message behind it. Like The Sunshine Award has. 🙂 So, thank you Lydia!
My highly important answers:
- What inspired you to start a blog? Hmmmm… I don’t know. I was discovering the world of DIY and getting into photography so I thought to myself: “I should open a blog.” Pretty soon I discovered that I want to inspire and be inspired and that having a blog helps me understand me better. And that is greatly great.
- Do any of your close ‘real’ friends blog? No. They have hard time even reading mine. 😄
- Have you had any strange, embarrassing or frightening blogging experiences? So far no. Only not so pleasant ones. What I’m thinking about are the privacy issues: to limit visibility of my blog, or to block someone but I don’t think there is a way… Hopefully I won’t have to think about doing that. Actually, I just got a comment which is written like the cat on catnip wrote it… 😀
- If eating at a restaurant, what would be your favourite meal – with or without dessert? That depends on my mood really, I can eat anything not gross (Gross being normal in Japan)
- If money was no option, what would be your perfect holiday destination? The whole world!! Seriously, I am planning to see a lot of stuff…
- If money was no option, what would be your perfect evening’s entertainment? My favorite singer singing to me and my loved one at the roof of any famous building, or chatting away at Ellen’s place, or riding in a gondola at night while there are lanterns being released… Yeah I know… Amazing ideas! 😉
- What’s your favourite word? I have literally never thought of that. Hmmm… I have a word I use A LOT, I have that word for a while and then replace it with a new one. Right now, it is: “Pobogu” and it roughly translates into “For heaven’s sake.” 😀
- What quality do you think friends appreciate most in you? You have to ask them. 🙂
- What personality characteristic do you find the most off-putting or irritating in others? Being evil, rude, violent without apparent reason. Two-faced. Close-minded.
- How would you like to be remembered by those you care about? That is so morbid. I don’t want to think about that, but my guess would be; Not completely wasted dancing with some guy with his hands all over me while I scream woooo??
And there it is. Off we go bloggin’ 🙂