It has been raining/cloudy for a few days and it feels so good. I love the rain…thunder… I love it. I love sunny wheather also, but I am so much more in a mood for rainy days, so me and nature are in sync.
Awards. Thank you for complimenting my blogging this way. 🙂
I have been thinking about nomination this time away from computer. So, it’s extra special.
Thank you Arlene from Ari’s World for this Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and another Dragon Loyalty Award. It got me thinking and I was left blessed. You will know why soon. I have met seven amaziiiiiiing women here who have been there for me in one way or another, and continue to be there for me even though they know me only through blogging… Their support means a lot to me. ❤
(Please don’t feel offended if you aren’t on the list, I was limited with seven.)
They are in no particular order:
These are among others, my sisters in the WP family ❤ I am very grateful for connecting with them.
I have got another award from Cee Lee from Swim in the Adult Pool, The Lovely Blog Award. Since I have already got it, I thought about giving it to the few of my latest follows who have really amazed me.
peacefulblessedstar from peacefulblessedstar
tamtam012013 from Perhaps yes, perhaps no. Exactly? I don’t know.
dorothychiotti from Musings of a Horse Mum
Shayne from The Book of Shayne
Neha from forgottenmeadows
And… seven random facts about myself, me and I… 🙂
1. My nails are perfect. Seriously. My fingernails are beautiful, they don’t break, chip and they are au naturel. I have a photo for non believers. 😉 I also don’t let anyone near them, that means I have never had a manicure, I hate someone messing with my nails. I manicure them myself and I do it magnificently!
2. I was born with one eye closed, it didn’t open for three days and doctors were like “Whaaaaaaaaa…t?” I imagine. They thought I would have a lot of problems but although I have to wear glasses, the difference between my eyes is very small in term of diopter.
3. I was a straight A student (we have 1-5 here) up until college. He he
4. I hate, hate horror movies. There is NOTHING enjoyable in them for me.
5. I’m allergic to silver. So, its gold or no sold. XD
6. My real name is Iva, but I know you are not pronouncing it right so I go by my nickname Ivy
7. If you ever wondered why it says Ivyon when I comment – wonder no more! It is because Ivy is on-line when she is commenting. See! And you thought it was French.